Tuesday, September 11, 2018

IgniteLEAD Meetup




  • Be Inspired: Alike (45 min)
    • Takeaway Discussion
    • FOMs
      • CREATE an inspirational poster with a thought that you have had during this time. Save the poster here.
  • How do I CREATE a blog on Blogger? (1 hour)
    • What is the purpose of the Blog?
      • to provide a window into the #NCNov8 Classrooms for you, your fellows, and your peers. 
    • What is expected of me and my Ignite Fellows on this blog?
      • Make it your own... you all set the expectations... Let's Brainstorm!
  • What is Book Creator? (1 hour)
    • EXPLORE: Join my library. Code: 88T85 CREATE your own book.
    • Prepare to Share: How am I going to share this tool with my Ignite Fellows (and possible staff).
  • Needs and Gratitude

No comments:

Post a Comment